Yoga Vidya dham, Dombivli was established in 1983 by 3 yoga teachers Shree .L.S. Gurjar, Shree Karkhanis and Shree Shewade.
Yog Vidya Dham Dombivli is affiliated to Yoga Vidya Dham (India). It is a Non-Profit Organization (NGO) working for people by imparting Yoga Education to all sections of the society.
There are different courses of Yoga (Training Courses), the duration varies from one hour to few months. The courses for basic yoga (YOGASANA or YOGA POSITIONS) to advance practices (PRANAYAMA, MEDITATION), treatment courses for various diseases (heart related problems, hypertension, asthma, diabetes, backache), courses for pregnant women, children etc. are conducted at Yoga Vidya Dham and various branches.
At our Dombivli branch we conduct Yog-Pravesh (Government certified course) course regularly as follows.
The course starts on first Monday of every month and duration is 4 weeks.
VenueScheduleGanesh mandir Sanshthan, Phadke Road, 1st floor, ‘Omkar’ hall, Dombivli(E)Morn: 6:00 am to 7:00amSwami Vivekanand school, Ranapratap branch, Dombivli(W)Morn: 5:45 am to 6:45 amPatanjali Hall, 2nd floor, Kanvinde Hall, Pendse nagar, Dombivli(E)Morn: 6:00 am to 7:00 am
1) This course is conducted in three languages – Marathi, Hindi and English( as per demand).
2) The course is very systematic which prepares you slowly for the Yoga without any physical stress.
1) Till date about 20,000 people have learned Yog from our Dombivli branch.
2) The teachers undergo different teachers training courses designed by our Mandlik sir.There are more than 300 yoga teachers in Yog Vidya Dham, Dombivli.
3) Yog-Pravesh course is conducted for free of cost at 40 places in Dombivli and Kalyan in January every year. Approximately 1000 people take benefit of the same.
4) We have conducted customized courses in corporate offices like HPCL, Maharashtra Police,and BSNL…..etc.
5) We have well qualified Yoga teachers, many of them are qualified doctors, engineers, C.A.s and corporate managers working whole heartedly for this social cause.
6) Our institute is eligible for donations under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Donors can avail benefit in tax as per prevailing income tax laws.